Net Promoter Score
Measure Your BRAND’s Customer Relationships with the Net Promoter ScoreSM
Net Promoter ScoreSM, popularly known as NPS®, is a metric that quantifies customer loyalty and is an indicator of an organization’s growth. It is widely accepted as an alternative to conventional customer satisfaction research.
NPS® was developed by Fred Reichheld, Bain & Company and Satmetrix
Net Promoter ScoreSM helps identify your Loyal, Neutral and Extremely Unhappy Customers
NPS® is calculated based on the response to a single question:
How likely is it that you would recommend us to a friend or a colleague?
Over an 11-point scale between 0 and 10, NPS® is calculated as (% of Promoters) – (% of Detractors)
PROMOTERS with a rating of 9 or 10 are the most loyal customers that fuel growth and evangelize the brand.
PASSIVES with a rating of 7 or 8 are customers that are neutral, and can switch to another brand easily.
DETRACTORS with a rating below 7 are customers, most likely to spread negative publicity. With Social Media and Review Sites being easily accessible, they may also impact the online reputation of a brand.
Start tracking Net Promoter ScoreSM within seconds, by tagging the key NPS® question in Cloudcherry
Use NPS® with Cloudcherry for your Growth Strategy
- Make NPS® work for your brand by making it Actionable. Analyse scores and customer responses to derive insights using Cloudcherry’s Advances Insights Centre
- Use Single NPS® Questionnaire or create follow up questions, specifically tailored for Promoters, Passives and Detractors to understand reasons for their rating.
- Increase Virality by creating more Promoters who are Customer Evangelists.
- Convert more and more Detractors and Passives into Promoters through Strategic Customer Experience Strategies, Reduce Churn and Increase Lifetime Value of Customer.
- Make use of our Root Cause Analysis to analyse factors that are affecting the Net Promoter scoreSM.